Is The Local Wildlife Getting Too Close?
Expert Rodent And Wildlife Control For Georgetown Homes
Call Us For Wildlife Removal In Leander, Georgetown, Austin & Cedar Park, TX and Beyond
Nobody wants a mouse running around their kitchen or a raccoon building a nest in their attic. But rodents and other wild animals are relatively common household pests in Georgetown. They take whatever opening they can to get into your warm, comfortable house where there is plenty of food for them to steal.
In Texas, you can encounter everything from mice to wild hogs on your property. No matter what kind of wildlife removal you need, Georgetown Pest Control can take care of it. We'll locate, trap and remove a single critter or its whole family. Afterward, we'll also clean and sterilize the area for your peace of mind.
Wildlife pests can cause major problems for homeowners, from property damage to disease. Rodents have strong teeth that can chew through food packaging, drywall, and electrical cables; larger wildlife pests can cause damage as they try to get into your house or build their nests. And they can spread disease even without direct contact because wildlife pests will often contaminate food. Rodents are the most likely to do this, as they actively seek out your leftovers. In fact, one of the most common signs of a rodent infestation is visible damage to food packaging.
Because of the risk of disease and damage to your home, it’s important that rodent and wildlife infestations are taken care of as quickly as possible. But do-it-yourself treatments aren’t always very effective. They might help, but infestations are often much bigger than you anticipate. The majority of pests, from wildlife to insects, stay out of sight. You’re more likely to see subtle signs of their presence than the pests themselves. So, even if you set traps or apply products, it can take an expert hand to remove the entire infestation. Then, after they’re gone, you need to make sure the pests don’t come back. But how do you ensure that rodent and wildlife infestations are handled safely and effectively and that they don’t return?
If you live in the Leander, Georgetown, Austin & Cedar Park, TX area, call 512-966-6293 for pest control in Georgetown, TX. We can also safely remove deceased animals from your property.
Why Is Georgetown Pest Control The Right Option For Rodent Exclusion In Your Home?
Years Of Experience
No Matter What's Plaguing Your Property, We'll Get Rid Of It
Looking for someone who offers wildcat or armadillo removal? Whether you're dealing with one raccoon or a group of wild hogs, Georgetown Pest Control will get the job done. Count on us to remove or exclude...
- Rats and mice
- Feral hogs
- Ring-tailed cats
Take advantage of our preventive program to make sure pests don't come back.
Schedule armadillo removal or wildlife removal services in Leander, Georgetown, Austin & Cedar Park, TX or the surrounding area today. Don't forget to ask about our money-back guarantee!
How We Operate
Calling a pest control company can be daunting. After all, you’re inviting us into your home and trusting that we are able to treat your rodent problem. We’re grateful for that trust because it allows us to remove problem wildlife safely. Here’s exactly what you can expect when you contact Georgetown Pest Control for a wildlife or rodent problem:
- We will take your call and set up a time to visit. This will almost certainly be within two days of your call and may even be sooner.
- A Georgetown Pest Control technician will come to your home and perform a thorough inspection. Every house is different, as is every pest. It’s important to us that we fully understand what is happening in your home so we can create the best treatment possible. This inspection includes identifying entry points and nesting locations of whatever pest is in your house.
- Based on your descriptions and our inspection, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan. This will involve both removal and exclusion work.
- We remove all wildlife as safely and humanely as possible. This may include setting traps or bait stations to lure the animals out of hiding.
- We perform rodent and wildlife exclusion work to make sure these pests don’t try to come back. This may include sealing over entry sites or other repair work around your home. We even partner with a company that can trim back tree branches, which may be acting as bridges to your home.
- You enjoy your pest-free home!
Our priority is your family’s health and safety, which is why we make sure to collaborate with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’ll gladly fill you in on our methods and processes. And with our top-of-the-line home pest control and commercial pest control options, you’ll have a pest-free home in no time.