Quality Pest Control In Austin, TX
As the state capital, there is never a shortage of things to do and see in Austin. There is a thriving food scene, live music at every turn, and signature Texas charm infused into everything. Countless visitors come to Austin each year for an experience unlike any other, while many people also look to make the city their home for the same reasons. But city life also comes with pest problems, which might include termites, rodents, or even scorpions. Rather than having homeowners or business owners try to handle these concerns on their own, there’s a professional answer.
At Georgetown Pest Control, we are a family-owned company dedicated to providing quality pest control in Austin. We know that no two properties are the same, which is why we provide all of our customers with tailored services. Our technicians follow Integrated Pest Management methods and always go above and beyond. We offer 24-hour responses with 48-hour resolution, unmatched customer support, and a money-back guarantee to best serve you. To schedule your free inspection and estimate, please call us today.
Residential Pest Control In Austin
At Georgetown Pest Control, we help Austin homeowners like yourself keep properties free from pests throughout the year. We are a local, family-owned business that always goes above and beyond for our customers. Our commitment to customer support is at the core of everything we do. We provide expedient responses, comprehensive services, and a money-back guarantee.
When you give us a call, we’ll send over one of our expert technicians to perform a detailed home inspection. During this visit, we’ll check the entire interior and exterior of your home for signs of pest activity and where potential problems could develop. Then, we provide a full treatment that tends to all of the nooks and crannies of your property. With quarterly follow-ups, we can keep future pest problems from happening. Give us a call for more information on our residential pest control services or to schedule your free inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Austin
When it comes to keeping your Austin business free from pests, no one will do more for you than Georgetown Pest Control. As a local business ourselves, we know the challenges you face firsthand. That’s why we provide completely customized pest control programs to all of our customers. It’s also why we are committed to customer satisfaction, with our 48-hour resolution promise, reliable support, and a money-back guarantee.
In order to fully understand your needs, we perform routine property inspections. We base our services around Integrated Pest Management methods, so they focus on the exterior of your property and prevention education. We provide interior treatments when needed and can adapt our services based on your developing needs. Reach out to our team today to learn more about our commercial pest control services.
Why And How Scorpions Find Their Way Inside Austin Homes
Austin residents are no strangers to scorpions. These pests are very common in the area and are usually drawn out by local environmental conditions. Austin is known for the warm, dry conditions scorpions prefer. They also look for dark places to hide out, which they can usually find in abundance around local properties. Scorpions usually enter homes because they are searching for pests to eat. They are able to get inside in a multitude of ways, some of which include:
- Slipping through crevices in foundations
- Utilizing gaps beneath doors
- Getting carried inside in infested outdoor gear
- Crawling through open windows
While many local scorpion species are not a serious threat, the striped bark scorpion is more dangerous. At Georgetown Pest Control, we provide professional services to keep homeowners safe. Our skilled technicians follow Integrated Pest Management methods to deliver holistic, sustainable services. For more information on scorpion control, call us today.
How To Keep Mosquitoes Away From Your Home And Yard In Austin
Each spring, mosquitoes flock to Austin yards like yours. Here are a few adjustments that you can make to try and keep them away:
- Eliminate standing water sources. Mosquitoes are lured by stagnant water because it’s their ideal location to lay eggs. Turn over the water in bird baths regularly and make sure that water doesn’t collect in buckets or pool covers.
- Clean up your yard. You can also reduce breeding sites by clearing away leaf piles and twigs, trimming back trees, and mowing the lawn regularly.
- Try certain plantings. Certain types of plants contain natural repellents, so you might want to consider planting citronella, lavender, basil, thyme, rosemary, and geraniums.
- Make yourself unappealing. Female mosquitoes are attracted to people because they need human blood to reproduce. In order to make yourself unattractive to them, use unscented hygiene products, wear light-colored clothes, and apply an EPA-approved insect repellent.
- Hire a professional. For reliable support in reducing mosquito populations, consider seasonal services from a trusted pest control company.
For more information on mosquito control, call Georgetown Pest Control today.